Hire Someone to Help You to Be a Guardian in Hawaii

by | Feb 4, 2014 | Lawyers

If you have recently lost someone close to you, you are most likely a little overwhelmed with everything that is going on. Not only are you trying to figure out how you can make things right in your life, you are also wondering what is going to happen to their children. Maybe you think that it’s not your responsibility to step in and take care of these children. However, if you don’t do it, who will?

Before you can bring these children into your home, there are a number of things that need to be considered. After all, you cannot just pack them up and move them in. You need to apply to be their Guardian in Hawaii. In order to make this happen, you are going to need legal help on your side. Cheryl Takabayashi is a lawyer who can help you to get the guardianship that you are searching for. Of course, it will be up to you to make sure that other aspects of your life are in order. You need to have a means to support these children. You also need to have a place for them to live. If you live in a one-bedroom apartment, you are going to have to make some changes and then try again.

Maybe you have a friend who is going to be spending some time in jail. If this is the case, you may think about raising their children for them until they can figure out what is going to happen. This is another reason why you may consider being a Guardian in Hawaii. Of course, you could always bring the kids to live with you and not have a lot of problems. However, when it comes time for things such as school registration or even possibly a doctors appointment, it will be important for you to have the legal documents stating that you are a guardian. It’s best to get these things taken care of before hand. This way, when the subject comes up, you are prepared. Set up an appointment today so that you can get started with the paperwork.

Recent Posts



Related Posts